Skills And Tools:
- Introduce small groups of children, ages 2-5, to the wold of music using songs, simple instruments, and a variety of instructional materials, resources, and experiences.
- Create plans for daily activities in line with the school curriculum
- Engage with young children in activities that are age-appropriate whilst bearing educational merit
- Foster a positive and healthy learning environment
- Interact with other teachers and administrative staff as needed
- Communicate with parents regarding child development and progress
- Must be personally engaging and friendly
- Must feel comfortable working with groups of children, ages 2-5
- Must possess strong vocal skills; playing an instrument is a plus
- Must be able to work independently Possess good communication skills
- Prior experience working in Child Care is a plus.
- Must pass a background check.
- Strong knowledge of educational techniques and methods for teaching young children.
- Patient and supportive approach to the learning process.
- Enthusiastic and encouraging.
- Ability to stand and move around for long hours.
- Expats are welcomed to apply. (accommodation is available).