Skills And Tools:
Looking for a Coder with an analytical mind who easily detects bugs and fills in the gaps. And know their way around mobile testing, web, performance, and security testing.
A Bugs hunter Engineer that enjoys analyzing all the possibilities & outcomes before occurring and have an eye for detail.
- Reviewing software requirements, providing input and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability. Taking into account Business value, quality and risks.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with project team members to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Set up test environments, automate, write and execute test.
- Work closely with Software Developers and other Project team members.
- Assist other colleagues within the organization with analyzing reported findings.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Test in different environments, software and product (solution) versions.
- Carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing.
- Experience with one or more automation testing tools i.e cypress, selenium webdriver, appium, Apache JMeter, LoadRunner etc. and able to setup test environment
- Past work experience with various design patterns and frameworks i.e page object model, data driven
- Experience working with the Agile methodology
- Familiarity with Jira or any project management tools is a plus
- Can commit daily for automation script on Git
- Total experience of minimum 4 years
- The Software Tester will conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users. After you have performed tests you analyze the results, and report observations to the project team.
- To be successful as a Software Tester, you should have a working knowledge of software and test design, the capability to run through tests, and the ability to analyze the results. Ultimately, the Software Tester should be result-driven, have good communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design.
- In a project oriented workstream you are a true team player and you’ll be part of multidisciplinary project team driven by customer satisfaction and focusing on the project scope, goals and taking into account the project planning. It’s common that you are involved in multiple projects at the same time (actively working on one; preparing for a new project; handling the project after-care of another).
- Together with your colleague Software Testers you define, create and maintain test scenarios for the Re-Vision product suite. You create and maintain Test related documentation. You possess good overall generic product, solution knowledge and you are a specialist on certain fields or parts of the Re-Vision software solution.
- As Software Tester you work together with Software Developers, Solutions specialists, Customer success Engineers, Application Support Engineers, Engagement Managers and Internal Project Managers. You report directly to the Product Development Manager