Skills And Tools:
- As a Maximo Technical Consultant you will be responsible for gathering and documenting detailed client requirements. You will work closely with subject matter experts and key stakeholders from multiple business areas providing expert technical guidance.
- You will assist clients to analyze their business process and give direction on how these may best fit into Maximo. You will gain an in depth understanding of the ‘out-of-box’ product; this is a prerequisite to a successful design.
- You will work autonomously or as part of a team, you will take responsibility in part or in full for the planning and delivery of Maximo solutions over multiple phases.
- You may also be required to assist the sales force in a pre-sales role; offering guidance and technical expertise on how best to solve a business problem using Maximo – this may also include prototyping and presenting to potential clients.
IBM Maximo Certified Deployment Consultant (V6, V7 and/or V7.5)
- IBM Maximo Consultancy experience 4+ years
- Previous knowledge and experience using IBM Maximo is preferred but not essential as Maximo training will be provided
- Experience in solution deployment within Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) domain
- Knowledge and experience of business process re-engineering (ideally in Maintenance Management, Inventory and Supply Chain)
- Experience in Maintenance Management within Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petroleum, Power Generation, Utilities, Facilities Management or Transportation industry
- Project Management/Project Delivery experience
- Location: Nasr City
- Fluent in English language is mandatory
- Able to travel abroad when needed
- Software Developer - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Technical Consultant / CairoConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Deployment Team LeaderConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Enterprise and Banking Applica...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago