Skills And Tools:
- Provide day-to-day sales leadership for sales team monitoring their performance for achievement and ensure continuous improvement action plans are in place.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Evaluate and facilitate changes to sales strategy, sales process, and workflow to deliver maximum sales and profit growth.
- Focus on the creation of new opportunities and business development.
- Teach and develop sales talents and skills to ensure every customer opportunity is maximized.
- Allocate the sales team to different territories in a manner that maximizes their productivity and achievement.
- Conduct analysis performance and develop operating review presentations, summarizing key performance drivers and priorities.
- Drive increased productivity and sales prospect generation with the team through coaching and management against critical performance metrics.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of all relevant customer information, activities and sales forecasts.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Engineering or related field.
- From 10 - 15 Years of experience in ICT industry - Light Current Systems is a MUST.
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Very solid ability to lead a sales team.