Skills And Tools:
We are on the lookout for new colleagues to join them in the quest of providing an efficient bridge between business needs and technical solutions, and delivering software solutions that add value to our customers.
What are you going to do:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code for different projects that are custom made for clients in one of the following industries, but are not limited to them, retail, online retail or financial.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Document and report application specifics.
- Maintenance and support L3 for existing applications.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Offer estimates and be responsible for deliverables.
- Cod review and cross testing.
What we are looking for:
- Frameworks: ASP.NET MVC, Web API 2
- Libraries: Entity Framework 6.x or NHibernate, jQuery, Bootstrap 3
- Databases: MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Understanding of Agile Concepts
- Strong architecture and design patterns experience
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Complex problem solving and decision-making skills
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Senior Full Stack .Net Develop... - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- Sr. Full Stack PHP Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo15 days ago
- Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Full-Stack Python/Django/Vue.j... - Tallinn, Estonia13 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria7 days ago
- Full Stack Senior DeveloperConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza5 days ago