Skills And Tools:
- Participate in the identification of pain-points for existing solutions or customer operations.
- Gather Solution Requirements and Prepare business requirements document.
- Prepare detailed analysis document with complete awareness with the appropriate techniques and well definition for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with the solution architect to refine the business design along technical constraints.
- Collaborate with UX team to ensure design usability.
- Support developers and QC engineers by clarifying requirements or business concerns raised anytime within the development life cycle.
- Perform market analysis and research.
- Demonstrate to stakeholders the solution scope, business value, solution design, requirements, and identified risks.
- Senior Business Analyst with at least 3 years of experience in BA activities preferred to have development or QA background.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from a reputable university.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Very good understanding of information technology and business concepts.
- Very good understanding for waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Problem solving and strong communication skills.