Skills And Tools:
- Inspect the quality of the received products looking for damaged or wrong items and report discrepancies
- Controlling the product's inputs & outputs.
- Tracking & updating stocks both on sheets & computerized systems
- Avoiding product's shortage
- Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory
- Assess inventory output on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to identify trends in productivity
- Place and receive orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinate with customer service and delivery section.
- Facilitate removal or transfer of products as needed
- Enter inventory data in the software.
- Keep track of inventory and supplies that need restocking
- Create and maintain a detailed inventory of all incoming, outgoing, and current supplies
- Make note of damaged inventory
- Report any suspected theft or loss prevention issue to the Loss Prevention department
- Assist Sales Associates in replenishing stocks on the shelves in order to ensure availability of products at all times
- Experience in stock control in fashion retail
- Planning & Organizing
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Attention to details
- Good English Language (Written and spoken)