Skills And Tools:
- Prepare and write legal documents and texts such as drafting and reviewing contracts, legal agreements, lawsuits and insurance contracts.
- Follow up on the usual workflow and legal application to avoid the occurrence of fines on the employer.
- Familiar with corporate law, commercial law, administrative law, international law, labor law, and laws for drafting contracts and the company's internal Policy.
- Achievement in following up all the details of cases and contracts
- Participate in developing legal strategies and public policies
- Contribute to resolving disputes and issues related to parties with contractual relations with the company
- Prepare periodic reports and related legal aspects
- Bachelor's degree in Law, English Section.
- 10-15 years of Proven Experience as a corporate Lawyer .
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
- Legal Affairs DirectorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago