Skills And Tools:
- Maintaining and updating product data specifications & Standards and processes output as per specs with continuous improvement.
- Create & update product audit reports.
- Ensure quality standards are consistently maintained in the products and record that in appropriate documentation and reports.
- Responsible for achieving quality plans and preparing the necessary reports.
- Create a product profile for each product and keep updated.
- Analysis’s of customer return complaints and putting corrective actions to satisfy customer needs
- Prepare statistical data analysis to compare results against targets to take required actions.
- Conduct root cause analysis for repeated defects and problems.
- Conduct technical training for inspectors on new and changed processes.
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded.
- Monitor staff performance and progress.
- Bachelor's degree in science
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent user of Microsoft office package
- Attention to details.
- Excellent command of English
- Good analytical skills
- Quality Control ChemistConfidential Company - Abu Almatamir, Beheira28 days ago