Skills And Tools:
- Act as liaison between the Education and Training Manager, teachers, students and other office staff regarding official requests.
- Handles the administrative and data entry work required for running educational programs
- Meets regularly with the Senior Program Specialist to remain informed of current services and to discuss possible additional services.
- Handles class evaluations and surveys and prepares the evaluation statistics.
- Updates the class attendance sheets and checks sponsored student’s attendance.
- Verify teacher class attendance on daily basis.
- Conduct AMIDEAST placement tests and corrects them.
- Answers students’ inquiries.
- Attending offsite classes with trainers
- Excellent English
- Very good Excel
- Organize person
- High Communication skills
- Receptionist - CairoConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago