Skills And Tools:
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Prepare the technical sessions, workshops, scientific days, and conferences.
- Achieve sales targets and increase market share through new strong commercial channels.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with leads and develop new market opportunities.
- Prepare and handle tendering procedures.
- Prepare and handle the hospital visits.
- Conduct thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop research, sending emails and making calls.
- Answer all product-related questions in a polite manner and address queries promptly.
- Perform product demonstrations for customers.
- Make helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
- Prepare regular reports, such as: forecasts, visit reports, market and customer information and competition analysis.
- Bachelor degree in Science or VET.
- 3: 5 years of experience in orthopedics or medical equipments.
- Required Areas: Qina
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette.
- Excellent command in English (writing and speaking).
- Driving License : Preferred
- Owns Car : Preferred
- Biomedical Sales Engineer/Radi...Confidential Company - Assiut, Egypt3 days ago
- Sales Area ManagerInternational Food & Consumable Goods - Egypt S.A.E - Qena, Qena2 days ago
- Sales Representative - Healthc...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago