Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for internal development infrastructure which includes improving and refining both our internal and clients existing infrastructure.
- Responsible for operational activities related to hardware infrastructure provisioning and configuration.
- Define and implement appropriate automation of operational activities.
- Documenting, tracking frequency, producing solutions and runbooks, and knowledge sharing of incidents.
- Consistent and innovative application of knowledge, skills and competencies towards successful configuration and management.
- Support the integration of new infrastructure technology in to existing cloud.
- Post-mortem reviews and reports.
- Estimation of effort required to complete complex engineering problems.
- Designing solutions for new and old problems.
- 3+ years’ experience in tool sets such as Java, JMS, Web Services, REST and JSON, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Github, and Jenkins or Bamboo.
- CI/CD tools which include orchestration tools for release and deploy (Jenkins, Octopus, Team City)
- Concepts of Rest, SOAP and API.
- 3 + years’ experience with managing Windows server environments.
- Strong technical, hands-on, experience to support application development, infrastructure/OS, and operations that leverage such technologies as Java, .NET, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible.
- Understanding of High Availability, other technologies, and principles that support business continuity.
- Familiar with SCM such as GIT, VSTS, SVN.
- Strong familiarity with microservice architectures and best practices for running in a container orchestration environment.
- Possible experience in both RDBMS and NoSQL.
- Good scripting experience in one or more of; C#, ANT, Python, Bash. Automation scripts such as PowerShell.
- Solid experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as AWS or MS Azure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and hands-on experience with onshore and offshore team members.
- Strong self-management skills with ability to effectively collaborate with peers and management.
- Strong technical experience with open source technologies and infrastructure environments.
- Workflow management using JIRA / VSTS for backlog and issue management.
- Relationships with other hosting/cloud providers such as Rackspace, Verizon, AWS, etc.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional attitude, has developed a reputation as a trusted advisor.
- Good client-facing skills, experience in developing partnerships with the team and client and collaborating with others to exceed client expectations.
- Good problem solving skills with experience in proposing different options and solutions for approaching and resolving issues.
- Adaptable, responds positively to changing business issues and sees change as an opportunity to improve performance.
- Excellent communication skills, adapts style accordingly and demonstrates an understanding of the audience’s perspective.
- Uses discretion when dealing with sensitive information
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza17 days ago
- Senior Java backend Engineer - Dokki, Giza17 days ago
- Senior Back-End Engineer (.Net... - Maadi, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Quality Control Enginee... - Maadi, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Java Team Lead - Maadi, Cairo13 days ago
- Integration Developer - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza15 days ago
- "Senior Devops Engineer"RISEUP (Endemag for Administrative Skills Development) - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Devops EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo24 days ago
- Senior Devops EngineerRISEUP (Endemag for Administrative Skills Development) - Cairo, Egypt28 days ago
- Software ArchitectConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo24 hours ago