Skills And Tools:
- Organizing, specifying and modeling the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous.
- Gather Solution Requirements, Prepare business requirements document and Writing User Stories.
- Prepare detailed analysis document with complete awareness with the appropriate techniques and well definition for functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develop requirements specification document using UML Technology.
- Ensuring that the documentation of the requirements is in a layout and format that can be easily shared with and understood by stakeholders.
- Uncover the underlying business issues that need to be addressed and discover any information related to the project.
- Making sure that the requirements map to the business need being addressed, they are approved by all the appropriate stakeholders and that they meet with relevant quality standards
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Accountable for a created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that is aligned with product strategy.
- Ensures integrity of the project
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Work with the technical team to develop business and technical requirements
- Collaborate with the solution architect to refine the business design along technical constraints.
- Support developers and QC engineers by clarifying requirements or business concerns raised anytime within the development life cycle.
- 5-8 years of experience in agile environment
- +2 years of experience in ERP/HIMS is a plus
- Solid experience project management tools
- Ability to understand and write technical documentation including scope of work
- Maintains and retains project data and materials as required
- Ability to transform business requirements to technical requirements after business analysis
- Ability to achieve a results-driven structure
- Ability to create flowcharts and uses cases
- Critical thinking, committed and innovative
- Sponsor innovation in the teamwork
- Familiar with big data analysis is a plus
- Project management is a plus
- Familiar with security policies and procedures is a plus
- Knowledge of systems UX and R&D
Character of interest:
- Strategic Planning and thinking
- Analytical Attitude
- Problem Solving
- Positive attitude
- Systems AnalystConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago