Skills And Tools:
- Handling all aspects of the editorial process.
- Proofreading typed manuscript.
- Adding and correcting vocalization (diacritical marks).
- Editing material for accuracy, style, and readability.
- Matching the series components (for example standardization of terminology).
- Liaising with other in-house teams: designers, illustrators, and subject editors.
- Managing a variety of projects in a timely manner.
- Review the scientific content and make sure of its accuracy.
- Having a high level of proficiency in English Physics.
- Very good in English
- Being computer literate.
- Having a strong sense of logic.
- Being perceptive.
- Good communication skills
- Being well organized and responsible.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Having a team spirit (cooperative and collaborative).
- Video Editor-English SpeakerE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago