Skills And Tools:
About the Job
- A leading Brand in Office Furniture and interior design field seeking a Sales Engineer who has self motivation and targets
- The job is to promote interior building materials within the field of Office Furniture and Wooden Doors to a wide variety of companies including Consultants, Contractors, Developers, Interior Designers and Owners
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based on approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Reports directly to the Sales Manager/Director of Sales.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in the same position
- Owns a car
- A Bachelor degree in applied arts is preferably
- Proven experience in the furniture field
- Experience in retail management/sales is a must
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent in English language and computer skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Leadership skills, Problem-solving skills, and Solution Orientation.
- Good MS Office skills
- Outdoor Sales RepresentativeConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago