Skills And Tools:
SNC-Lavalin Inc. is looking for a Planning and Cost Control Engineer who would like to join an Engineering team at its Cairo office.
As a Planner, he will be responsible for all activities related to the preparation and follow-up of project schedules as well as monitor project progress from the beginning of engineering to commissioning.
- Working as a consulting project controls engineer supervising several construction projects.
- Reviewing Baseline updated schedules of Contractors.
- Ensuring all contractual obligations of project parties are fulfilled.
- Study all claims, and Variation Orders submitted by the Contractors and draft the Engineer’s determination.
- Draft all SNC-Lavalin’s claims and Variation Orders for its current projects.
- Reviewing all the invoices submitted by the Contractors.
- Draft all letters of SNC-Lavalin in different projects.
- Attend Minute weekly progress meetings of the projects.
- Participate in developing Technical & Financial proposals for new potential projects.
- Coordinate between project parties to ensure Employer’s satisfaction is achieved.
- Participate in the evaluation & awarding of Bidder’s Technical & Financial Offers.
- Respond to the Employer’s letters that are pertained to contractual and delay issues.
- Development of all planning and scheduling tools to be used in control, monitoring and reporting of project status.
- All Candidates Hold B.Sc., or higher from a reputable university degree in Engineering and of 10-15 years of relevant experience, or any equivalent combination of studies/experience
- Good knowledge of Primavera planning software
- All Candidates must be proficiency in English, spoken and written
- All Candidates are preferred International firms.
- Planning EngineerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza2 days ago