Skills And Tools:
- Guide, coach and mentor software development engineers.
- Provide project management and technical leadership for every aspect of software.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high quality software.
- Develop relations with existing and prospective customers to interpret all individual requirements.
- Manage the development, deployment, and integration of software solutions.
- Involve in strategic plans to accomplish technical as well as business with leadership chain, team and with customers.
- Deliver reports and proposals to upper management.
- Create a budget and timeline for the development project.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science.
- More than 10 years of experience in software development and 6 years in team management.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with Agile Methodology.
- Strong communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to mentor Junior Software Developers, as well as to collaborate with all stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to keep up with software industry trends and innovation.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.