Skills And Tools:
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Developing financial and tax management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Liaise with the relevant auditors to finalize and agree the end of year financial statement.
- Produce the monthly management accounts ensuring that all relevant reviews and reconciliations are completed.
- Assist in the development, documentation and ongoing review of financial policies and procedures and to implement changes in procedures as requested by internal and external auditors
- Manages the company cash flow and works as the advisor to the board in taking business decisions.
- Ratify Physical count instructions for assets inventory and as well as safes cash and notes payable.
- Manage the financial affairs of the company through the provision of efficient and effective financial systems and support.
- Ensure that the financial affairs of the company are conducted in compliance with current legislative requirements
- SAP key user Controlling and Assist in implementing ERP system (SAP S4 HANA).
- Carry out any other duties which are appropriate to the post as required or requested by the senior managers of the Company.
- 10 years in similar position
- Required a university degree in Accounting or Business administration.
- Languages: fluency spoken , English
- Financial Planning And Analysi...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo7 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago
- Financial ManagerCairo Three A for Agricultural and Animal Production - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Financial Controller - Tourism...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago