Skills And Tools:
Statsbomb is looking for a highly skilled product manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
At Statsbomb, the product department is crucial to our long-term success and is constantly challenged to help us innovate and grow in order to achieve the best version of ourselves.
Our goal at Statsbomb is to become the world's leading sports data company by leveraging technology, our sports-specific expertise, as well as best-in-class product development to continually revolutionize the way sports decisions are made.
As a Product Manager, you'll be responsible for developing, leading, and communicating our product strategy across different products and experiences.
Your team will be at the intersection of live data collection, computer vision, and automation, as well as sports analytics.
In short, you will need to:
- Conceptualize new products that add value to our mission
- Assess our existing products and build plans for their growth
- Define success for the product
- Communicates success for the product
- Make the product successful
- In order to do that successfully, you'll leverage concepts from design, analysis data science, engineering, and a lot of writing and communication.
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical team members including the executive-level
- Strong analytical background and comfort with numbers
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life-cycle
- Initiative as People who succeed at this role are self-starters.
- Leadership qualities
- The single most important trait for this role is ability to navigate cross functional teams and create buy-in.
Bonus Points for:
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Computer science degree
- Product Manager - Bills Paymen...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago