Skills And Tools:
- Prepare shop drawing and coordination drawings (or composite drawing) based on project’s design drawings in accurate with quality standard.
- Coordinate with other trades to solve any conflict between (civil, mech, elect. etc.…).
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
- Prepare Quantity survey.
- Study and prepare requests for information (RFIs) for all missing, unclear, conflicting or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Review subcontractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
- Bsc. Degree in Architecture Engineering is a must.
- 5-7 years of experience in technical office.
- Gender: Male only.
- Software Skills: (AutoCAD– MS Office) is a must, Revit is a bonus.
- Strong Communication, Presentation and Leadership skills.
- Good in Time Management.
- Very Good command of English Language.
- Technical Engineer (Shop Drawi...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo3 days ago
- Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - Farafra, New Valley3 days ago
- Road Technical Office EngineerEgyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC ) - Obour City, Cairo4 days ago