Skills And Tools:
ProCrew is a partner of Ocucon (UK), become the largest provider of video analytics services. We believe that success is based on outstanding service, delivered consistently by enthusiastic and visionary people.
We’re looking to expand our existing Software Development function, with a full-stack PHP Software Developer to work in a cross-disciplinary team.
You’ll be tasked with coding graphic designs into reality, utilizing your skills to help create user-friendly interfaces that our customers will love and want to use. You will also be maintaining and supporting existing web applications ensuring that they are well maintained.
You should be able to collaborate with our Product team, providing your opinions (modifying them where appropriate), regarding what is and isn’t feasible. Once the scope has been agreed the goal is for clean and crisp code that reduces duplication through the creation of reusable assets.
We’re committed to creating a diverse, multi-disciplined team, where all colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. If you want to be a part of a company that is growing at a pace – we’d love to hear from you!
- Consistently write clean, semantic, well-formed, and tested code that is reusable.
- Ensure that code is written in such a way that it exploits the frameworks that are in use within our applications and is consistent with our practices and patterns.
- Build and maintain a library of reusable components to aid with rapid development and ensure UI/UX consistency across multiple products.
- Monitor and benchmark applications in production to find opportunities for improvement in usability and functionality.
- Actively participate in peer-reviews of pull requests, to ensure that quality code is released.
- A passion for programming with user experience being of utmost importance.
- 4 years+ demonstrable Laravel and MySQL experience.
- Knowledge of a front-end framework, ideally including React.
- Competent in CSS and HTML
- Experience designing and maintaining product wireframes.
- Knowledge and experience of cross-browser testing with an awareness of W3C accessibility standards.
- A working understanding of version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Job Type: Full-time, Temporary (3 months) - With possible extension depending on business requirements