Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a scrum master with at least 3 years of experience to do the following:
- Guide the team and organization on how to use scrum & other agile practices and methodologies in order to facilitate efficient delivery of projects
- Oversee scrum process and coaches the team; facilitates transparency, inspection, and adaptation
- Lead daily scrum, sprint review, and planning meetings in a way that ensures full team engagement
- Support Product Owners and teams in backlog grooming and release planning
- Ensures that the development processes and deliverables fulfill the requirements in-line with products’ vision
- Remove and escalate impediments and shields the team from external distractions
- Promote and foster effective communication between stakeholders in order to enhance productivity
- Foster close cooperation across all team members, encourage cross-training, and supporting each other
- Highlight and escalate any project risks in a timely manner to ensure resolution
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Prior experience using Jira.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service-oriented environments, and Agile practices.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Very good communication skills
- Good modeling and presentation skills
- Very good command of English.
- Software Technical Lead - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Software Tester - Quality Assu...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt19 days ago
- Senior Full Stack .NET Develop... - 6th of October, Giza22 days ago
- .NET Full Stack Team Lead - Sheikh Zayed, Giza6 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Remote... - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Scrum MasterConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo22 days ago