Skills And Tools:
- Review contracts and other types of agreements in terms of organization, financial terms and company policies.
- Reviewing public accounts, banks and suppliers to ensure the accuracy of financial transactions.
- Monitor Inventory to ensure that treasurers follow the company's exchange regulations.
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documents.
- Prepare special financial reports needed to assist in decision making.
- Coordinating with the external auditors and audit processes and ensuring compliance with the financial reporting requirements.
- Review and approval of all documents related to the beginning of purchase requests for payment and transactions, commencement of purchase and even release of payments after reviewing them and after making sure of:
- Reviewing contracts and other types of agreements in terms of regulation and financial terms And company policies.
- Review public accounts, banks and suppliers to ensure the accuracy of financial transactions.
- Ensure compliance with regulation and oversight by examining and analyzing internal records And reports and operating practices within the financial department and documentation.
- Recommending opportunities to strengthen the internal control structure and to make changes in the system and the company's internal accounting procedures to enhance the financial control systems and in line with international accounting standards. This is done by reviewing the company's financial policies and procedures and proposing amendments in the event that gaps are discovered in the procedures or applied policies.
- Emphasis on the accuracy of accounting entries and the transfer of balances by analyzing the balances and movements of accounts.
- Carry out snap inventories to ensure that treasurers follow the company's exchange regulations.
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documents
- Prepare special financial reports and analyzes as needed to aid decision making
- Coordinate with the external auditors the audit processes and ensure compliance with financial reporting requirements
- 5 to 8 years of experience
- Auditing skills
- Computer skills
- Financial analysis skills
- MS office
- Egyptian and International Accounting Standards
- Familiarity with the company's financial regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accounting Section Head (Const...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Internal Audit SupervisorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Internal Audit ManagerConfidential Company - Abbassia, Cairo18 days ago
- Accounting SupervisorConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago