Skills And Tools:
- Support administration and department managers.
- Create and follow up incident - Ticketing System.
- Provide domain expertise for all activities within the assigned scope.
- Providing development and configuration related recommendations, options, and pros/cons (impact assessments) on potential changes to ERP implementation scope and functional solutions.
- Support the review of project and production change requests, advising on development and configuration related issues.
- Effectively manage the delivery of all accountable products and supporting documentation in line with the agreed schedules, resource plans and quality processes.
- Ensuring the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- Ensuring timely issues identification, resolution and appropriate escalation.
- Perform other duties as requested by reporting line managers / supervisors.
- Support communications and training activities for functionality.
- Provide ongoing operational (escalated) support for all functionality.
- Provide ongoing support in the optimization of the operational system.
- Support the review of key deliverables and ensure engagement of appropriate resources in approvals (e.g. quality reviews).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information technologies, or closely related field.
- Very Good knowledge in Accounting
- +1 year of experience as ERP customer specialist
- Good knowledge in ERP systems
- Good Knowledge in SQL 2008 and 2012
- Preferred to have previous experience in accounting systems
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Training & analysis Skills
- ERP Support EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- IT Support EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago