Skills And Tools:
- Achieve sales targets through a team of Product Specialist.
- Establish and lead a diverse team of high performing representatives that can execute and achieve our sales plan and goals
- Identify and build a strong rapport with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Ensure implementation of the sales plan for line- tracks, pushes and motivates sales team, reports & evaluates the progress and adjusts the plan when needed.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of all sales activities.
- Provide leadership through direction, motivation, coaching, skill development, product knowledge, industry knowledge, competitive knowledge, performance management, and company knowledge.
- Conduct regular meetings with the team to assess the performance and ensuring they are meeting their sales targets.
- Ensure effective distribution of products in the district including adequate stocking and adequate coverage of all distribution channels.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis.
- Present feedback to the head.
- Review the sales regularly to take corrective actions when needed.
- Bachelor degree of pharmacy
- Senior level Medical Representatives are most welcome
- Hospital business experience is a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- Professional analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to influence, persuade and convince
- Drive for results; the drive to put energy into achieving results and take actions to exceed goals
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Able to cope with stress and change
- Excellent strategic planning & execution for the business plan
- Excellent communication, advanced presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaborative ability and dedication to team accomplishment
- Excellent computer skills
- Medication Management DirectorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago