Architectural Technical Office EngineerPosted 2 months ago
395Applicants for3 open positions
- 8In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications, and cost estimates related to the project.
- Study Project Bill of Quantities, Drawings, and Schedules.
- Prepare Shop drawings and Technical submittals.
- Coordinate structural, electrical, and mechanical designs, and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
- Resolve arising conflicts between various design components.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project.
- Previous experience with a contractor is preferred.
- Shop drawing proficiency is a must.
- Revit proficiency is a must.
- Design experience is a plus.
- Architectural Technical Office...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Structural Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Design Architect - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- HVAC Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Architectural Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Pre Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...Good Shepherd Group For Construction & Finishing - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...THE MIDDLE EAST GROUP FOR ENGINEERING AND AIR CONDITIONING - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago