-New Cairo, CairoPosted 1 month ago
133Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage end to end procurement process from requisition to delivery stage including supporting payment processing through the AP team.
- Generate cost savings and value-add through the management of procurement activities working closely with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Support standardization and sharing of best practices across the group entities
- Support the cost take out and optimization strategy across the group to achieve the target reduction in cost base, working closely with the functional teams.
- Identify and deliver procurement savings through strategic initiatives, optimization, negotiations and identifying alternatives suppliers and at the same time participate in other strategic cost savings projects.
- Supplier Management – performance evaluation and management and support supplier risk management.
- Manage supplier Due Diligence including financial due diligence, Vendor on-boarding process.
- Drive improvement in procurement processes across the group through standardization, supplier catalogues, preferred suppliers and automation with objective of reducing processing times without compromising on internal controls.
- Ensure governance with group policies and Delegation of Authority
- Participate in annual budgets and forecasting process for optimization of cost base year on year as per objectives laid down by the leadership team.
- Input into Procurement Tracker and Reporting of KPIs capturing processing times, Procurement savings etc.
Bachelor’s Degree with 3-4 years prior experience in a procurement role for a bank or financial services company
- Significant experience in operational procurement, strategic sourcing
- Supplier Relationship Management experience is a plus.
- Experience in spend analysis and highlighting and driving optimization initiatives
- Excellent working knowledge of Oracle ERP, especially in areas of procurement to pay
- Experience in the financial services sector or IT sector
- Strong Negotiation and relationship Management Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strategic and Analytical
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Business Acumen
- Detail oriented and organized, Strong planning and prioritization abilities
- High energy levels and Self motivated
- Relationship Building
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects
- Comfortable with flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its executives
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines, juggle multiple priorities and in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent Excel & Power-point presentation skills
- Foreign Procurement & Logistic...Confidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo21 days ago
- Procurement Supervisor - Light...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo20 days ago
- Procurement SpecialistConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia27 days ago
- Procurement SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago