Skills And Tools:
- Managing master data, including creation, deletion, and updates.
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
- Collecting, interpreting and analyze data.
- Develop reports, analysis, and dashboard design.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources and security.
- Supporting the data warehouses in identifying and revising reporting requirements as well as initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems and reporting the results to the relevant members of the business.
- Defining new data collection and analysis process.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Provide technical expertise on data storage, data mining and data cleansing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst (preferable in manufacturing).
- Proficient in Microsoft Access, Power BI, Dashboard Design, Microsoft Excel reporting, etc.,
- Databases (SQL, MySQL, DB),
- Knowledge in ERP system.
- High-level expertise in data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Sr. Data Scientist - NLP / Vid...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago