Skills And Tools:
Will be responsible for:
- Retrieval of internal information for the corporate database, internet sites, or other internal/ external sources.
- Development of specific questionnaires within the course of external feasibility studies or site Pre-qualification process.
- Analysis and integration of the feasibility result from the external surveys into full reports, brief texts or slide as required.
- Analyze study outline and identify possible issues prior to the development of the specific questionnaires.
- Review and analyze all information retrieved from the external investigation, as appropriate and compile summary and conclusion into feasibility reports, texts or slides within the allowed timeline.
- Prepare applications and studies for obtaining financing needed for each project from the governmental agencies and banks.
- Analyze financial information to forecast business, industry and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- MBA or CMA Preferred
- Strong analysis and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload with attention to details.
- 2-5 years of experience in conducting feasibility studies
- Experience with large financial companies is preferred
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and spoken
- Excellent computer skills
- Communicate and present data clearly and effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Not older than 30 years.
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo6 days ago
- Data AnalystConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo11 days ago