Systems EngineerArab Academy for Science Technology & Maritime Transport - Alexandria, EgyptPosted 12 days ago
65Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and systems management tools.
- Maintaining, Monitoring and troubleshooting installed systems & existing infrastructure.
- Specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Ensuring the highest levels of services availability.
- B.Sc. in Communication or Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Capable of troubleshooting and resolving varied problems.
- Strong knowledge in Linux and Microsoft Windows administration.
- Familiar with networking protocols.
- Familiar with firewalls and security applications.
- Familiar with virtualized environments.
- Familiar with various tools and applications (MySQL, apache, nginx, IIS, Docker, Podman, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Familiar with cloud administration (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Fluent in English (written & spoken).