Skills And Tools:
- Review Technical Specifications, BOQ, Drawings and related documents and locate potential vendors and suppliers
- Issuing the request for tender (RFT) including the scope of work to the selected subcontractors and suppliers to get their technical & financial offers.
- Prepare subcontractors and suppliers packages and process requisitions.
- Preparing the matching contract forms (Service contracts, Call off contracts, Purchase orders, Consultancy service contracts & Technical service agreements).
- Preparing the comparison sheets between subcontractors and suppliers in accordance with pre-estimate & benchmark prices.
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve optimum cost-quality and to ensure that target prices company's terms and conditions are met
- Assures the correct account coding is assigned to each purchase.
- Select the awarded s/c based on the best technical & financial offer that matches with the project's requirements.
- Issue purchase order or contract to the awarded subcontractor and supplier.
- Prepares and reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and determines that statutory bid requirements are met.
- Minimum 7 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architecture Engineering.
- Have very good communication and negotiation skills.
- Aware of changing market trends.
- Good command of English language is a must.
- Senior Procurement Engineer - ...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Tendering & Procurement Senior...Madinet Nasr for Housing and Development - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago