Skills And Tools:
The Sales Advisor is responsible for directly selling international medical insurance plans to individuals and corporate accounts, as well as small and medium enterprises.
- You are required to participate in achieving the company’s objective by achieving your annual given target.
- In order to achieve your target, you must visit at least two new prospects every day.
- Your main key to success in lining up new prospects to visit is your ability to identify potential clients by using different databases and directories.
- To maintain the pace of your daily visits, you must constantly seek new ideas and methods to keep your own prospect database fresh and full.
- Generate customer prospects and referrals from every visit.
- Sell products using 'face-to-face' selling techniques.
- Ensure the delivery of all necessary documents.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of work experience.
- Good English
- computer skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work seamlessly in a team-based environment.
- Medical background or strong knowledge of the medical insurance industry is an advantage.