Network AdministratorPosted 2 months ago
86Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Assess a company or organization’s network and computer system needs.
- Install hardware and software.
- Make upgrades and repairs as needed.
- Oversee digital security.
- Perform maintenance that all systems are operating.
- Collect and analyze data to optimize performance.
- Onboard users to the network.
- Train users on hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot problems with the system.
- Oversee local area network and wide area network.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, or related field of study.
- 8-9 years of IT hands on experience in Design, Implementation, Administration and Management of multi-protocols, multi services, heterogeneous/hybrid Network Infrastructure (on-prime and cloud), Passive & Active Solution.
- Specialization in handling LAN/WAN operations Fiber & Wireless and Microwave, Remote access, VPN & Aroba & CISCO Unified Communication, VoIP, storage solutions such as NAS, SAN, DAS, SMB
- Expertise in configuring/troubleshooting various CISCO series routers, e.g. 29xx, 35xx, 37xx, 43xx, 47xx & 5xx, 18xx serious
- Expertise in configuring/troubleshooting various Aruba equipment, e.g. Core Switches 8320 & Access Switch 6200F, Access Points Aruba 505/565/515, Wireless Controller 7205
- Expertise in configuring security (Firewalls FortiGate 80F, 101F, 201F, end point security, mobile security, enterprise security), WAN Optimization devices Peplink, Reverbed, Network Management consoles & tools such as SNMP, SolarWinds, PRTG, etc….
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Experience with local area network and wide area network administration.
- System AdministratorLasirena Group - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Avaya EngineerPerfect Presentation - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Network Administrator - Obour City, Cairo2 months ago
- EPM ConsultantPerfect Presentation - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Senior .Net Developer - Nasr City, Cairo22 days ago
- Backend Developer Team leadPerfect Presentation - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Senior .NET Developer - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Software Engineer.Lasirena Group - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Technical Sales SpecialistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- IT Sales Account Manager - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Network AdministratorDelta Capital for Urban Development - Dokki, Giza13 days ago
- Senior Network & Security Admi...Khwarizm Consulting - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago
- Senior Network AdministratorNew Plan - Heliopolis, Cairo27 days ago
- System AdministratorAman Holding - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- IT SpecialistMahgoub Group - Nasr City, Cairo17 days ago
- Linux System AdministratorOpencode - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- System Administrator (Windows)Khwarizm Consulting - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago