Skills And Tools:
- Installation and configuration different solutions mentioned in sites
- Design of security and Low current systems (Access Control, CCTV, intruder Alarm, Fire Alarm …etc.)
- Interface with customers and perform analysis of business challenges, designs and accomplishes product presentations
- Collaborate with project teams to have a successful implementation of the project with minimum cost.
- Collaborate with project manager to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown for large projects
- Write the proposal / Statement of Work for the customer
- Responsible to work with vendor pre-sales teams to arrive at the best possible alternative amongst possible solutions
- Responsible to identify the right vendors for a technology
- Securing needed commitments from client’s technical staff to ensure that deal is “technically” closed
- Present the designs and workflow processes in collaboration with the customer to gain commitment to the engagement - collaborate with the suppliers and take best delivery periods.
- Remain updated with relevant technology developments through ongoing personal development.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or any related discipline.
- 5-7 years of Experience
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Surveillance Systems & networking.
- Excellent English business reading & writing.
- Data Network Infrastructure (Active / Passive).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Very good Microsoft office.
- Extensive engineering knowledge in the design of security and Low current systems (Access Control, CCTV, structure cabling …etc.).
- IT Support EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago