Skills And Tools:
- Greet persons entering the establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Hear and resolve complaints from Sales customers.
- File and maintain records sales, Customer files, Customer database (PC), Reports, and surveys.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using a computer, and mail – contact with customers.
- Schedule appointments, and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Provide information about establishments, such as the location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided
- Keep a current record of staff members' whereabouts and availability
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare mail, messages, and courier deliveries of sales.
- Prepare sales training; catering - lunch and tools.
- Responsible for the atmosphere and brochures and cleanness of the showroom.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel vouchers, or other documents for the sales department.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Perform duties such as straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area
- Education: BS/BA in business, marketing, management, or equivalent.
- Certificates: Customer Service Certificate.
- Experience: 0 to 2 years experience as a receptionist.
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Publisher required.
- Good command of the English language.
- Receptionist/Front Office Admi...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago