Financial ManagerPosted 1 month ago
300Applicants for1 open position
- 6In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Overall professional responsibility for all aspects of financial management and control.
- Provide leadership to finance and accounting team of the organization.
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports, such as income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future earnings or expenses.
- Monitor and control the flow of cash receipts and disbursements.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent accounting software user ( ERP)
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent command of English.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago