Skills And Tools:
- Achieve production plan on time with the approved quality standards.
- Ensure implementation of GMP & GDP rules and regulations at production lines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing production processes and instructions to implement the required periodic adjustments.
- Participating in the evaluation and follow-up of production projects for improving performance.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the On job training plan for workers and operators.
- Responsible for reviewing the monthly production reports, analyzing downtime, and working to reduce wasted time.
- Receive the job order the day before production.
- Receive operating documents for the line (Batch Master Record) and complete its data accurately.
- Receiving all production supplies on the day before production (semi-finished, packages and Labeling) and verifying the validity of the items and their quantities according to the production order.
- Ensure machines readiness for production and that the quality assurance approval.
- Ensure the implementation of safety and occupational health rules within the department.
- Responsible for calibrating the scales and sensors of the machine (if any) in the department.
- Responsible for implementing the GMP and GDP rules, as well as ISO quality systems and occupational health and safety regulations.
- Monitor the product carefully in all its production stages and make sure that it conforms to the conditions in terms of sealing, drilling, weight and general shape, and follow-up on this continuously throughout the day.
- Responsible for achieving the required quantities of production with high quality and with lower waste.
- Inform the engineering department about stoppage as soon as it occurs, and record the operating time and downtime.
- Responsible for arranging the workplace and free from any belongings related to the previous operation (LINE CLEARANCE).
- Submit periodic reports to the filling & packaging manager, to follow up on the various stages of production.
- Responsible for delivering the finished product to the responsibility for delivering the product in the production in a safe manner and ensure the quality of the data on it.
- Responsible for reviewing and delivering the remaining quantities (semi-finished - packages - labeling) to the warehouses.
- Calculate the actual production quantity and waste and match it with the plan and follow up the OEE report.
- The obligation to enter the required data on the Oracle system at the specified time.
- Follow-up of the process of disposal of the waste of the production process in accordance with the instructions in force and ensure that it is free of: (product - labels- any material used in the production process).
- Supervising the washing process of filling machine parts.
- Directing the department's workers and operators to adhere to the dress code and to wear protective equipment for worker and product safety.
- Responsible for training and improving the performance of the department's workers and operators and employing their capabilities to serve the production process.
- Evaluate the performance of the department's workers and operators.
- Manage production workers' vacations.
- B.Sc. of Science or Agriculture
- From 1-3 years of experience (Pharmaceuticals or Cosmetics experience is a must).
- Good in English.
- Good in Microsoft office
- Material Planning SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - New Damietta, Damietta9 days ago