Skills And Tools:
- Investigate and resolve safety, health environmental problems
- Ensure that the safety tools requirements PPA are available and the operation environment is safe.
- Abiding by the safety & environmental policies of the company
- Promoting safety values among his production team(s)
- Finding ways of making the work environment safer and Visual .
- Ensuring that everyone in the team(s) is aware of safe working practices associated with their jobs according to the company safety policy .
- Ensuring that safety problems are tackled and solved by team(s) in an effective manner
- Following up on conducting safety audits and ensuring that the outcome of the audits is positive or otherwise actions are taken
- Ensuring that safety is a habit of life by proper following up and communications with the shop floor through tool box talks and Visual management .
- Reviewing and monitoring the packaging & raw materials requirements and availability against the production plans.
- Operate, and adjust the plant equipment and system utilized within the work area to improve quality output.
- Responsible to produce quality products by applying quality standards.
- Co-ordinate QA and QC systems and procedures.
- Follow up the quality of products and be sure it is compatible with quality policy of the company and specifications
- Production Engineer is responsible to apply FTR this by focusing on from the first step in the process up to the finished product.
- Responsible for securing the sales coverage and achieving the production plans.
- Responsible for issuing the machine time analysis reports in daily, weekly. monthly bases
- Responsible for the packaging & Raw materials yield.
- Facilitator of TPM and lean manufacturing implementation.
- Follow up the production process and operation ,control the R.M which we need it inside the production operation, implement the production plan and solving problems which concern with production or production staff
- Agreeing quality standards with the QA team after checking the process capability of generating such standards
- Ensuring that all quality systems are in place to ensure the production of products that are in line with Unilever quality standards
- Managing quality improvement projects
Relevant technical skills:
- Developing & implementing SC innovation & technology
- Managing Quality, Safety & environment
- Optimising Supply Chain Integrated Performance
- Operational planning & forecasting
- Driving Production Performance and Improvement
- Product, Process, Packing expertise
- Customer Service Development and Management
- Warehousing & distribution management
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Production Engineer(Ste...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago