Skills And Tools:
Important Note: Please read this part carefully:
- Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high-quality products at competitive pricing.
- Negotiate with suppliers on lead time, cost, and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule, and quality.
- Develop purchasing or sourcing strategies based on portfolio analyses and supplier preferencing studies.
- Define and maintain documented category and supplier strategies using market and competitive data.
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on-time deliveries of the final product.
- Develop, implement, and drive procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
- Review and manage the supplier base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
- Perform regular performance reviews with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
- Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements.
- Ensure commercial, legal, and contractual compliance in all procurement transactions.
- Adopt appropriate supplier management methodologies and procurement strategies in purchasing to secure better prices.
- Coordinate with vendors on continuous quality improvement.
- Oversees the procurement or purchasing of technical goods and services in order to provide effective and efficient services to meet the needs of the company for its ongoing construction projects.
- Know about the equipment, materials, and supplies used in the industry and their suppliers.
- Procure equipment, materials, and systems complying with the project quality and specification requirements.
- Generate PO for services and materials.
- Maintain company reputation and credibility through fair dealings and prompt payment.
- Conduct vendor evaluation and registration.
<< Important Note: Please read the job requirements very carefully >>
- As the ideal candidate, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering with 3-8 years of experience in marketing in the electrical field and in the same field of the panel builders’ industries.
- Good computer skills, negotiation skills, communication skills, presentation skills, task-oriented, and self-motivation skills
- Good in both spoken & written English.
- Good Knowledge of Siemens, ABB, Schneider, and Eaton Products is an advantage.
- Lives close to Nasr City and 5th Settlement, Cairo
- A minimum of three years of commitment to employment within the company is required
- First priority for the candidate who can join the company on the first of August 2023
- All questions are mandatory to be answered correctly. Missing answers will disqualify the candidates.
- All nationalities are qualified to apply for this job
- Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Junior Import & Export Special...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza21 days ago