Network Security EngineerPosted 24 days ago
44Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 3Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Firewall maintenance
- VPN configuration and ongoing maintenance
- Web and Email Security protocols
- Safeguarding of Switches, Servers, and the overall IT system
- Track, record, and monitor any security concerns
- Record security incidents and produce periodic security reporting for the organization
- Monitor WAN, LAN, organizational security and server architecture
- Resolve any present vulnerabilities or security issues such as malfunctioning hardware or viruses
- The development of tracking scripts to adequately record any vulnerabilities within the current system
- Regular Vulnerability testing of the company systems
- The development of new security protocols and technologies
- Virtualization technologies
- Monitor the installations of any new security hardware and software
- Scoping, Design, and Installation of new server and system architectures
- Sustain and maintain hardware and software integrity
- Threat modelling
- Access and Identity management.
- Formulate bespoke virus detection systems for the organization.
- Security compromise investigations.
- Outline and upkeep of corporate security policies.
- Regular maintenance of firewalls, VPNs, VLANs, VoIP, web and email security programs and protocols such as UDP, IPSec, TCP/IP, and HTTPS.
- APTS, social engineering, phishing, advanced authentication, and network access controllers.
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area).
- Minimum of 6-8 years of documented corporate IT experience in system administration is required
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server (2012/2016/2019)
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
- Must be a team player
- Males only.
- VOIP Administrator - CairoE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- IT Network SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago