Skills And Tools:
- Attending judicial sessions inside the courts.--
- Reviewing and arranging the company's legal files.
- Finishing legal tasks and attending executions in the courts.
- Cooperate with the customer service department to solve customer-related problems.
- Organizing and reviewing the work of the staff of the Legal Affairs Department.
- Preparing and writing petitions and notes. -
- Execute the administrative tasks of the Legal Affairs Department.
- Submit periodic reports to the Director of the Legal Affairs Department to indicate work developments.
- Carry out other tasks related to his work and implement any new tasks that may be issued to him by the department manager.
- Bachelor degree in law from Cairo or Ain Shams University with a general grade good & higher.
- The residence is prefferd to be close to the place of work in Obour Buildings, Salah Salem.
- Previous experience in Real Estate development or law offices.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication, and public speaking skills.
- Good with Microsoft Office programs.
- The company provides social and medical insurance.
- The company pays taxes due on the employee.
- The company pays a cash allowance in the case of transfers during working time.
- The company is looking for talent so it's pays higher salaries.
- Corporate LawyerSokkar for Industrial Sewing Machines - New Nozha, Cairo7 days ago
- Legal Affairs ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- Legal Affairs ManagerCred Developments - New Cairo, Cairo23 days ago
- Legal Affairs CoordinatorZeina Group - Sheikh Zayed, Giza8 days ago