Skills And Tools:
- Prepare daily, monthly and annual report that reflects warehouse productivity.
- Monitor and control daily operations (Receiving, Storage, Stocktaking, and Inter-organization transfer, Order Picking, Shipping and Returns).
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system & maintain FIFO First-in-First-Out rule
- Follows up the issued supply orders and compare them with the actual supply to avoid any mistake in the supply
- Receives returns requests from different departments and records them in the item cards and prepares their return permissions to maintain stock
- Follow-up not to register the same item in more than one place to reduce the time wasted in the exchange process and thus not to stop production and maintenance
- Follow up on all add-on permissions and prove them with the item cards to issue correct reports and conform to SAP reports.
- Follow-up on the issuance of purchase orders for warehouse materials that have demand limits for non-stop production and maintenance
- 8-10 years’ experience preferable in Steel
- Education: B.Sc.
- Language: Very good English
- Location: : 6th October
- Strong Management & Leadership Skills
- Highly communication skills
- Very strong organization skills
- Experience SAP
- Export Sales Specialist ( 6th ...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- SAP Supply Chain Management Fu...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Supply Chain & Merchandising S...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo4 days ago