Skills And Tools:
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment .
- Out of Cairo all the time
- 2 days off every 15 days
- Piping line welding Experience is must .
- Ready to join in one week.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent English language.
- Hard worker and can work under pressure.
- Males only.
- Has the ability to work outside Cairo on a continuous basis
- Welling to relocate
- 2 Days off every 15 day
- Technical Support Engineer - M... - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Electrical Tendering En... - 6th of October, Giza22 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Tendering En... - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Business Development Engineer ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago
- Junior Project Engineer Low Cu... - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Senior Design Engineer - Struc... - Katameya, Cairo6 days ago
- Detailing Engineer – Steel Str... - Katameya, Cairo6 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Alexandria, Egypt2 months ago
- Project Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- SAP Application Consultant-4Ha... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Mechanical Maintenance Interns...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria1 day ago
- Fleet MaintenanceConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt13 days ago
- Senior Mechanical EngineerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt13 days ago
- Production Engineer SupervisorMonginis Food Industries & Services - Alsadat City, Monufya14 days ago