Skills And Tools:
- Planning engineers determine and develop the most suitable and economically viable construction and engineering methods for projects.
- They are involved throughout the development stages, and are present on site during the build to oversee procedures.
- It is the responsibility of the planning engineer to estimate a timescale for a project and to ensure that the outlined deadlines are met.
- They work closely with site managers and other engineers to ensure a project runs on schedule and that material supplies are sufficient.
- Bs.c of Electrical Power or Civil Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in the required position
- Electric Contracting field is preferred
- Primavera or MS Project is a must
- PMP is a plus