Skills And Tools:
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product database by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5-7 years of professional experience working in a related position
- Self-motivated, who works independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & organizational skills
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Experienced in all the design stages of a product
- Possessing a good team spirit, deadline orientated and having the ability to produce detailed technical specifications from client requirements
- Have the ability to engage in creative and critical thought
- Electronics Hardware Design En...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago