IT Project ManagerPosted 1 month ago
160Applicants for1 open position
- 24In Consideration
- 4Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible to manage web applications and android projects through the understanding, documentation, and analysis of existing end to end business processes, applications, design/ and or selection, and implementation.
- Manage conducting processes understanding using existing documentation and performing interviews with process owners to produce current process documents.
- Participate in identifying obvious and easy to correct process changes to improve performance and possibly align more closely to best business practices.
- Propose and re-engineer existing processes where appropriate to improve stability, increase flexibility, reduce total cost, and drive towards standard operating practices supported by the selected package.
- Develop, track and update a master plan for projects covering all phases of the projects; pre, actual and post.
- Understand needs, define project scope and requirements, and analyses risk and expectations.
- Handle kick-off meetings, regular progress meetings and report projects plan updates.
- Develop complete and accurate periodic project status and metric reports.
- Create a change/deliverables process to manage and track issues, risks and project progress.
- Develop and contribute to solutions to gaps and other issues which are identified as threats to business and project completion.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or any related field.
- PMP Certification or equivalent preferred.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in IT project management.
- Master Experience of SQL Administration, VB, asp.net or C#, SSRS , and Crystal reports
- Android developing FrontEnd.
- Understanding of infrastructure and Security.
- IT Project & Budgeting Support...Ghassan Ahmed Alsulaiman for Electronic Services - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Senior Software Project Manage...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago