Skills And Tools:
- Manage and lead staff and day-to-day functions of Dental Clinic
- Coordinate, facilitate and assist with continuing professional education, in-service
- training and orientation
- Assist with development and maintenance of quality assurance programs
- Assist in the development, periodic review, and policy and procedure implementation
- Coordinate provider, administration staff schedules
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results
- Responsible for the reception team and the customer service team
- Responsible to make the clinic a cozy and professional environment through directing staff regarding sound system/reception area/hospitality duties
- Manages all activities (either personally initiated or through subordinates) related to the maintenance of the facilities, office equipment.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Ensures that the dental department is clean, organized, and operational daily.
- Ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards and comply with government regulations
- Responsible for all medical and non-medical maintenance of the center
- Able to Work night Shifts.
- bachelor's degree of business administration or any related
- A certificate or associate degree in Business administration.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, policies, and procedures
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a relevant position
- Good Problem Solver
- Excellent in Microsoft Offie