Skills And Tools:
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, configure and system test a ready-made software.
- Perform data analysis.
- Troubleshoot implementation.
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting of project activities.
- Develop project documentation.
- Manage day-to-day implementation activities.
- Provide mentoring and support to department colleagues as necessary.
- Provide pre-sales support as necessary.
- Customer Support and Customer Training.
- Fixed hours: from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Weekend: Friday & Saturday.
- Work Location: Nasr City
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, computer science, Commerce or relevant field.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken).
- Ability to interact with clients both verbally and written; well organized and detail-oriented; ability to multi-task; ability to manage stressful situations.
- Variety of technologies including database principles, MS Excel skills, hardware/software, operating systems, and networking.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify problems, follow directions, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.