Product Owner/Business AnalystPosted 2 months ago
- 5In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
-Identifying Client Needs
Effectively captures stakeholder needs and business value through engagement and analytical data
Converting business requirements to functional & technical requirements to be communicated to the related teams.
Representing business requirements in (UML) Diagrams
Determining Personas and Market Problems
Refines user personas and understanding the ideal solutions to their problems.
Defines the solutions for validated and known market problems by writing user stories and maintaining a product backlog.
Defines & monitor the release plan of the product.
Leads the planning and delivery of features for each product release to execute the business plan for their products
Collaborates closely with Scrum teams to plan and execute sprints/releases.
Defines acceptance criteria
Writes the user acceptance test cases and defines acceptance criteria of stories
-Releasing the application
Generate & share KPIs on release/sprint level.
Takes corrective actions to ensure release progress.
Make sure of team alignment with assigned goals
Gathering and prioritizing the enhancement requests from the different teams and clients, working closely with the technical, design, business and senior management teams to ensure that goals are met.
Works within or proposes changes to target resource allocations for their respective team(s)
Follow up everyday tasks progress with the team
Participates in product events: Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Ups and; Demos
Planning and Leading the implementation team
Leads & Plans the deployment activities of product
Leads the implementation teams in implementing the product at client sites
Handover the business for implementation team, newcomers and other product owners.
-Demos & presentations
Prepare demos & presentations to stakeholders when required.
-Lead the UX team
Lead the assigned UX team to prepare needed wireframes for the stories
Prepare reports timely and accurately to meet Nahdet Misr and department requirements, policies and standards
• BSc. in the field of Computer Science or any other field related to the business application
• Excellent product management skills
• 1-3 years of experience in same filed
• Excellent understanding of customers
• Product Development
• Competitive Analysis
- Sales Development Representati... - Nasr City, Cairo21 days ago
- Senior .NET DeveloperConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo29 days ago
- Oracle Developer - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Unreal Developer - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Senior Laravel Developer (Work... - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer (PHP) - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Software Quality Control Engin... - Heliopolis, Cairo29 days ago
- Python Technical Lead - Dokki, Giza8 days ago
- Application Support - Sheikh Zayed, Giza28 days ago
- Software Business Analyst / Pr...Onecard - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Business Analyst3S Software - Nasr City, Cairo11 hours ago
- Business AnalystBexel - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Data Engineer - SSIS (On-site)SANTECHTURE - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Senior End-To-End Solution Arc...Etisalat Egypt - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Product OwnerFawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payments S.A.E - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- UX Designer - Product DesignerOnecard - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Data Management Enginee...Ejada - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Product Owner - AlexandriaCaduceus Lane - Alexandria, Egypt16 days ago
- Technical WriterIT Pillars - Nasr City, Cairo14 hours ago