Skills And Tools:
Think insurance is boring? Think again.
Trufla Technology is a multinational Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for brokerages and reimagines the way their customers interact with insurance.
Trufla is leading a digital revolution that will transform the insurance industry! We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for visionaries to join our team of innovators and disruptors at our Cairo offices.
It’s our goal for Trufla to be the BEST place to work. A great corporate culture is one of our top priorities.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Flexible Working Hours
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Work from home
- Team Building Activities
- Milestone celebrations – work anniversaries, birthday celebrations, etc.
You're passionate about bringing ideas to life through technology. You need to be a part of a team focused on providing exceptional solutions to both internal and external customers, with a solid foundation in website development technology. You're also passionate about learning and evaluating new and emerging technologies. You're well organized and can balance multiple tasks and competing priorities. You're also driven to meet deadlines and flourish in an environment that's demanding and fast-paced. You're an experienced developer with a passion for delivering solutions to clients. You have strong English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Build efficient back-end features
- Manage testing and bug fixes.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements.
- More than 4 years of experience.
- Solid experience with Python.
- A committed person who is eager to learn.
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, and complexity.
- Solid experience with Django, Flask or other Python web frameworks.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Familiarity with containerization concepts (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes).
- Good understanding of CI/CD.
- Familiar with Agile project management methodologies.
- Experience in databases and SQL \/ NoSQL databases.
- You have deployed Python applications to production.
- Experience with consuming and build REST APIs.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Mentor intermediates and juniors
- Build data systems and pipelines is a Plus
- Combine raw information from different sources is a Plus
Trufla Technology is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Do you think we match? Apply Now!
If you get what it takes, apply to the job through the "Apply Now" button above.
*After applying, complete your application by taking the required assessment below:
- Senior Java Enterprise Develop...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Vue.js Developer - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Computational Geometry C++ Sof... - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Senior Flutter Developer - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Senior C++ Software Engineer - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- NGenius POS Developer - New Cairo, Cairo30 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer (Back... - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Back End Engineer [ Nod... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago